"Meme Music Board" is now "The Meme Board"



     As you can probably tell by now, I have renamed the extension to "The Meme Board". with this new name comes some lifted restrictions. No longer will each update be music only. There will now be any meme possible! Anything is an option. Images, Audio, cool web pages, all kinds of stuff!

     Now that I am no longer focused on music only I feel I can add whatever I want. (Btw new easter egg 😃) I have updated the information page to actually include the blog directly in the extension. This way users have instant access to the knowledge of what has been added. I added some simple CSS styling and some cool new graphics on the main page itself. There is now a stop/pause button as well as a very dangerous and loud "Play all" button. I warn against it though. I really hope you guys enjoy this new update. I am loving figuring out how to implement new features. Enjoy a nice new update.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Final Update - Extension - 10.1.5

Introducing mememusicboard.com!